Welcome to Peters Technology Group
We make it easy for you to collaboratively create, organize, share and manage important business information - with e-forms, team collaboration and document management software - so you can provide the right information to the right people - fast - where and when they need it.
Domino Document Manager to Quickr Migrations
As of May 12, 2009, the Domino Document Manager will not be available for purchase; end of support will take effect on September 30, 2012.
Need help with a migration? Contact us. We co-authored the Redbook - Self Assessment and Strategy Guide for Migrating from Domino Document Manager. And, our years of experience with both DDM and Quickr make us uniquely qualified to help you.
We will work with you to:
- Define a migration strategy - Quickr standalone or Quickr+ECM
- Identify gaps in functionality between Quickr and DDM
- Tailor Quickr to meet your business requirements
- Perform the migration
- Train your users
Check out our articles in the Lotus Quickr Wiki related to DDM to Quickr migration.
IBM Forms V4.0 Released
IBM Forms (formerly Lotus Forms) automates forms-based business processes to help improve efficiency, customer service and time to value. With IBM Forms you can:
- Improve efficiency, time to revenue, customer service by automating paper based processes
- Cut costs by eliminating printing, distribution, processing and storage of paper
- Reduce transaction times and error rates
- Get auditable, compliant records
- Minimize environmental impact and "go green" with electronic
Need help with an implementation... we're specialists in IBM Forms
Lotus Quickr V8.5 Released
IBM Lotus Quickr is team collaboration software that can help you access and interact with the people, information and project materials you need to get your work done.
Lotus Quickr team collaboration software features include:
- Content libraries and team places: quickly organize and share content for a project or team
- Connectors: work where you are without switching applications
- Templates: use pre-built team places to get started fast
- RSS/ATOM feeds: stay up-to-date and in the know
Need help with an implementation... we're specialists in IBM Lotus Quickr